Since I’m taking lots of photos and sharing them on Instragram, I thought it would be appropriate for me to start doing an “Instagram Week in Review” like my friend Amanda is doing over at FridayLoveSong.net. She’s even got a free Photoshop PSD file for download if you’d like to do the same (you can find it here).
Instagram Week in Review:
1. On the last day of Comic-Con, I bought an art print from my favorite booth in the exhibit hall, Steam Crow.
2. On our way home from Comic-Con, we stopped to visit with my sister-in-law & nieces. We had lunch with them at Chipotle.
3. David and I went to the premiere night of Surf the Musical at Planet Hollywood
4. Breakfast that I cooked for David and I: scrambled eggs on sourdough toast with roasted cherry tomatoes and whole mushrooms
5. Bought a $35 Bella Pie Maker on clearance for $7.97
6. Bought our new gas grill from Sears
7. It’s been looking stormy in Vegas a lot…but it didn’t rain (in our area) this week (unfortunately)
Are you on Instagram? Leave me a comment below with your user name and I’ll be sure to follow you. My user name is HomeCookingMemories — I’d love for you to follow me!