I want to give a HUGE thank you to everyone who participate in the first Weekend Kitchen Party! I wondered if anyone would participate, so I was thrilled to see so many of you join in! I really enjoyed visiting your blogs.
Ready for round 2?
Here’s how you can be a part of the Weekend Kitchen Club:
1. Each Friday morning, I will post the link up for the Weekend Kitchen Club. You can expect to see it up by 3am ET.
2. Join in by sharing a blog post link to any recipe, kitchen craft, or pretty much anything related to cooking/kitchen/food, in the linky below. It can be an old post or a new post. Please share the direct permalink to your post, not your homepage. Please share something you haven’t shared before in the Weekend Kitchen Club.
3. Your post must include a link back to http://www.HomeCookingMemories.com or add the badge with a link (see below) to your linked post. If you use a main link party page on your blog, your post must have a link to that link party page.
4. No linking of Etsy shops, giveaways or advertisements
5. Visit a few of the other posts in the link up — no ones keeping track if you do, but it makes link parties even more fun!
Here is the Link Party Badge (copy and paste the code below the graphic in the html of your post):
Each week, after the link up closes, I will be selecting a post or posts to feature the following Friday.
Here’s the featured pick from last week:
Congratulations to the picks!
Here’s the link up — can’t wait to see what you all share this weekend!