This is a sponsored post on behalf of Restaurant.com
One of the ways David and I experience a lot of different restaurants in Las Vegas is with Restaurant.com — it’s been a great way to try out new restaurants without paying full price. If you are new to how Restaurant.com works, let me give you a quick explanation: you buy a Restaurant.com certificate for a low price and then use that certificate when you dine out — the amount of the certificate comes off your bill. Let’s say you want a $25 certificate for one of the restaurants on their site — it will probably only cost you $10 or less, saving you at least $15.
To help you with gift ideas for your family and friends, Restaurant.com has come up with some creative holiday gift ideas — ways that you can pair one of their certificates as part of a larger gift. Whether you are shopping for a movie lover, a wine fanatic, or want to create a little romance, they’ve got you covered.
Also, don’t miss the Restaurant.com Sweepstakes Giveaway. Five (5) lucky Facebook fans will have a chance to win one of the gifts featured in our gift guide every Wednesday until December 18, 2013. Get all the details here: http://thedish.restaurant.com/holiday-bundle-up-giveaway
BUNDLE UP WITH RESTAURANT.COM’S HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE
DELICIOUS IDEAS FOR EVERY BUDGET!
At Restaurant.com, the nation’s largest dining deals site, we love surprising our diners with fun ways to save. This holiday season, we’ve handpicked delicious dining experiences and gift ideas for every budget and compiled them into an exclusive Restaurant.com Holiday Gift Guide. Simply pair any Restaurant.com Gift Card with one of these gift bundle ideas below for the ultimate dining experience and holiday treat:
1. The Movie Buff: For the movie-quoting, obsessed friend, surprise them with two tickets to a movie on their must-see “Oscar” list and a $25 Restaurant.com Gift Card. Enjoy a night of appetizers and plot-dissecting debates! Ready to splurge? Stop at the concession stand for some candy, drinks, and a jumbo popcorn to share! Create your own!
2. The Workaholic: To help someone on your list find much needed tranquility, pair a $100 Restaurant.com Gift Card with soothing bath salts, lavender mist, and a face mask to create an affordable, at-home spa treatment. Ready to splurge? Add a spa gift card and make Dinner reservations for a nice, relaxing evening post-massage. Create your own!
3. The Wine Fanatic: Bring Napa Valley to every wine lover on your list! Pair their favorite wine with decadent cheeses, crackers, and of course chocolate. Then, cleanse their palate with some late night dessert and a $25 Restaurant.com Gift Card. Ready to splurge? Instead of dessert, make it dinner and BYOB at thousands of Restaurants nearby! Create your own!
4. The Romantic: Add some romance into your holiday with a $50 Restaurant.com Gift Card, bouquet of roses, some irresistible chocolate covered strawberries, and a candlelit dinner for two. Ready to splurge? Pick up some bubbly on the way home for a classy touch. Create your own!
5. The Theatre Lover: Add some dramatic flair to the holidays with two tickets to their must-see show and end the evening with our $100 Restaurant.com Gift Card – perfect for dinner and dessert. Ready to splurge? Buy them a memento from the show and two drinks during intermission! Create your own!
Be sure to check out Specials by Restaurant.com for more shopping ideas and stay up-to-date on Restaurant.com by following them:
Blog post: http://thedish.restaurant.com
The only thing better than going out for a great meal, is getting a great deal. Restaurant.com is your destination for dining whether you like to plan ahead or find a meal on the fly. We love restaurants as much as you do; that’s why we’ve been helping them fill tables since 1999. Restaurant.com helps you discover the perfect dining experience and boasts nearly 50,000 dining deals available every day to use anytime hunger strikes, even on the weekends! And, the deals are easy to use – present your certificate to the server on your mobile phone, or bring a printed copy, and voilà – the savings will appear on your final bill.