The Weekend Kitchen Link Party is for any blog post that shares:
- kitchen crafts
- DIY kitchen projects
- Other food related topics (menu plans, tips for saving money on groceries, cooking outdoors, etc).
The link party launches Thursday evening (usually 6pm ET) and runs through Monday at midnight.
***To find the most recent Weekend Kitchen Link Party, click HERE***
Here’s how you can be a part of the Weekend Kitchen Club:
1. Join in by sharing a blog post link to any recipe, kitchen craft, or pretty much anything related to cooking/kitchen/food, in the most current Weekend Kitchen link party. It can be an old post or a new post. Please share the direct permalink to your post, not your homepage. Please share something you haven’t shared before in the Weekend Kitchen Link party.
2. Please include a link back to http://www.HomeCookingMemories.com somewhere on your blog or post — text link or use the Weekend Kitchen Link Party badge with a link (get the code on the sidebar) to your linked post.
3. Please no linking of Etsy shops, advertisements, other link parties, or coupon match-ups
4. Have a giveaway? It’s fine to link a blog post that happens to have a giveaways on the page — as long as their is other content, such as a recipe, kitchen craft, DIY kitchen project, etc.
4. Visit a few of the other posts in the link up — no ones keeping track if you do, but it makes link parties even more fun!
You could be featured!
Each week, after the link up closes, I will be selecting a post or posts to feature the following week. Those that I select will not only be mentioned the following week here at Home Cooking Memories, but they will also be pinned to the Weekend Kitchen Link Party pinterest board. Adding your link to the Weekend Kitchen Link Party gives Home Cooking Memories permission to use your image for featuring you, should your post be chosen.
Here’s how you can add the badge to your blog (note: you don’t have to add the badge, a text link is fine, but this is for those who would like to use the badge):
- First highlight and copy the text that I have in the little box under the graphic.
- Go to your blog post that you are adding to the link party.
- Open it up and select the “HTML” tab (as shown by step #1 in the image above).
- Paste the code under all your content (as shown in step #2).
- At this point, you may want to click the “compose” tab to make sure the graphic is showing the way you want.
- Click “save” or click “publish” if you are ready to have it appear on your blog (step #3).
Leave a comment if you need more help!