Photo & Recipe Sharing Policy
If you have any questions about the photo and recipe sharing policies below, please feel free to write us at email@example.com
- HomeCookingMemories.com either owns the copyright or has the rights to use all photographs on the site.
- If you wish spotlight/feature one of the recipes on this website on your website or blog, you have permission to publish one (1) photo with credit to HomeCookingMemories.com and a clear link back to that specific website page where the recipe can be found.
- Publishing our photos, along with our recipe OR publishing our photos with another recipe, is NOT allowed.
- You do need permission to use one (1) photo for features, recipe roundups, etc. as long as the above policies are followed.
Recipe Sharing Policy:
- You may not republish any recipe from HomeCookingMemories.com. We do not allow websites or publications (such as print newsletters and magazines) to publish our recipes. Our recipes are copyrighted material and may not be published elsewhere.
- If you make one of our recipes and wish to share the recipe with your friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, via email, in person, etc, please direct them to the recipe page on HomeCookingMemories.com where you found the recipe. Giving us credit by tagging us on Facebook or Instagram is also wonderful!
- If you are a fellow blogger who would like to share one of our recipes on your blog or website, you have permission to do so only with the following conditions:
- Completely rewrite the instructions in your own words (do NOT copy and paste ours)
- If you do not wish to rewrite the instructions in your own words, you may share our ingredient list ONLY and direct your readers/viewers to our recipe page to obtain the full instructions.
- In all cases, you must credit Home Cooking Memories by name
- In all cases, you must provide a clear and clickable link back to the recipe page on HomeCookingMemories.com
- Under NO circumstances may our recipes or blog posts or articles be copy and pasted as-is and directly onto other websites or blogs.