Make breakfast or after-dinner coffee even more memorable with these Baked Kahlúa Donuts recipe.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1/2 cup Kahlúa coffee liqueur
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons oil
Kahlúa Chocolate Glaze
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon Kahlúa
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray donut pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, Kahlúa, and oil. Stir the milk/Kahlúa mixture into the flour mixture until combined.
- Fill a pastry bag with batter. Cut off a small portion of the tip and dispense batter into donut pans at least 3/4 of the way full (or slightly more). Bake for 15 minutes, or until browned. Turn the donuts onto a cooling rack and allow to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, whisk together powdered sugar and cocoa powder. Whisk in milk and Kahlúa until smooth.
- Dip tops of donuts into the glaze, allowing excess to drip off. Return to cooling rack to allow glaze to set.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 10 ingredients, doughnuts, kahlúa coffee liqueur, chocolate, coffee, breakfast,