BBQ Chicken Mini Pita Pizzas are a simple recipe that gives you a fun, tiny pizzas for parties, movie night, or a weeknight dinner
- 6 ounces cooked chicken breast (cooled & shredded)
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 8 mini pitas breads (approximately 3″ diameter)
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby-Jack Cheese (approximately 8 tablespoons)
- Optional toppings: 1 jalapeno (sliced and thinly sliced onions)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a bowl, mix together the shredded chicken and the barbecue sauce. Place mini pitas on a baking sheet and top each one with approximately 1/8th cup bbq chicken mixture. Top chicken with about 1 tablespoon of shredded cheese and jalapeno and onions, if using.
- Bake in oven for 7-10 minutes or until hot, bubbly and starting to brown.
- Category: Pizza
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 4 ingredients, barbecue sauce, chicken breast, colby jack cheese, easy recipe, pita bread, movie night, game day,