- 1 package Ecce Panis French Demi Baguettes
- Brandie’s Black Beans (leftover from burrito night, see recipe below)
- Shedded Mexican Blend Cheese
- Sliced Roma Tomatoes
- Sliced Olives
- Chopped Cilantro
- slices Avocado
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Remove Ecce Panis French Demi Baguettes from the bag and cut in half lengthwise.
- Spread leftover black beans on top of each baguette half.
- Top with shredded cheese, tomatoes, olives, and cilantro.
- Bake in oven for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and just starting to brown.
- Allow to cool slightly and cut each pizza in half or in thirds. Top with avocado slices and serve.
- Category: Pizza
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 7 ingredients,