Love buffalo wings? How about blue cheese? Buffalo Chicken Dip is a mix of both creating a delicious dip for tailgating and parties.
- 4 chicken breasts (boneless & skinless)
- 2 oz packages cream cheese (8 each, softened)
- 1 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1 cup FRANK’S® REDHOT® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1/2 cup blue cheese (crumbled)
- 8 ounces colby-jack cheese (shredded)
- 4 tablespoons green onions (finely chopped)
- Place chicken breasts in a pot large enough to hold them. Cover chicken with water. Heat on high to boiling and then reduce to medium. Cover with lid. Continue to cook for approximately 20 minutes or until fully cooked through (165 degrees F when checked with meat thermometer). Chop into small pieces or shred.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a baking dish (approx 2 1/2 quarts, 12″ x 8.5″, or 13×9″) with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, place cream cheese. Beat on low with an electric mixer just until cream cheese is creamy. Beat blue cheese dressing into cream cheese on low, just until incorporated. Beat FRANK’S® REDHOT® into cream cheese/dressing mixture on low, just until incorporated. Stir in blue cheese, colby-jack cheese, green onions, and chicken by hand.
- Spoon dip mixture into prepared baking dish. Bake in oven until hot, bubbly, and heated through (approximately 20-30 minutes).
- Serve with crackers, tortilla chips, or celery sticks.
–If you wish, you can substitute 4 cans (12.5 oz. each) of chunk chicken breast in water, drained.
–Light cream cheese may be used, if you prefer, as well as light dressing and reduced fat cheeses.
–Tailgating Tip from Frank’s REDHOT website: Prepare dip ahead and place in heavy disposable foil pan. Place pan on grill and heat dip until hot and bubbly.
Keywords: 7 ingredients, tailgating recipe, keto appetizer,