This Easy Carrot Cake Smoothie recipe is a healthy drink that tastes like a delicious slice of carrot cake! And, the best part: NO juicer is needed!
- 1 1/2 cups Bolthouse Farms 100% Carrot Juice
- 12 ice cubes (more or less depending on how thin/thick you like it)
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks (frozen)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract or 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup walnut halves
- 1/4 cup flake coconut (we used sweetened)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Optional garnish: chopped walnuts (flake coconut, cinnamon, shredded carrots)
- Place all ingredients in a high powered blender in the order listed. Blend until smooth. Garnish as desired. Serve immediately.
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2
Keywords: 7 ingredients, bolthouse farm carrot juice, canned pineapple chucks, coconut, walnut, healthy recipe,