Cherry Shirley Temple Mocktail Recipe
This Cherry Shirley Temple Mocktail Recipe is an easy and refreshing non-alcoholic mixed drink perfect for holidays and parties!
- Yield: 1 drink 1x
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American
- 1 tablespoon of simple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of cherry syrup from the maraschino cherry jar
- 1.5 oz of lemon-lime soda
- a splash of Sparkling Ice Cherry Limeade
- 3 maraschino cherries for garnish
- sprig of mint for garnish
Fill a glass with ice. Add one tablespoon of simple syrup, one tablespoon of cherry juice, and 1.5 oz of lemon-lime soda. Give it a small stir.
Top off with sparkling ice cherry limeade. Garnish with 3 maraschino cherries and a sprig of mint. Serve
Keywords: maraschino cherries, lemon lime soda, non-alcoholic, mint, limeade, easter, kids drink,