No guarantees, but these Chocolate Chip-Coffee muffins could possibly be a start to your best day ever. Because that’s what happens when you pair chocolate with coffee into baked goods.
- 2/3 cup International Delight Iced Coffee (can sub iced coffee with cream, but without ice)
- 5 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat over to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine iced coffee, butter, vanilla, and the egg.
- In a larger bowl, combine the flour, sugar, chocolate chips, baking powder, and salt. Stir in the coffee mixture, just until moist.
- Spoon batter evenly into 12 muffin cups lined with paper liners. Bake for 18 minutes or until done.
- Category: Breads
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 8 ingredients,