A quick Cranberry Orange Bread recipe that makes an excellent food gift or keep it for yourself for breakfast or snacks.
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter (melted)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg (lightly beaten)
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 12 ounces whole cranberries
- Grease and flour a 9×5″ or 8×4″ loaf pan. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large bowl, combine flour, sugars, baking powder, and salt. In medium bowl, mix together butter, egg, orange juice, and orange marmalade. Add wet mixture to the dry ingredients, stirring together until fully combined. Fold in cranberries.
- Pour/spoon batter in prepared loaf pan. Bake until knife inserted in center comes out clean, about 55-65 minutes. Allow to cool in pan for 10 minutes and then remove from pan and allow bread to fully cool on a cooking rack.
–If you prefer, cranberries can be cut into smaller pieces.
- Category: Breads
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 10 ingredients,