This Leftover Turkey Salad Panini Sandwich with Cranberries and Pecans is a fast and easy way to use leftover Thanksgiving turkey.
- 1/4 cup pecans (finely chopped)
- 2 cups turkey breast (cooked & chopped into bite size pieces)
- 1/3 cup dried & sweetened cranberries (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 multi-grain ciabatta rolls
- Olive oil
- 8 slices This Leftover Turkey Salad Panini Sandwich with Cranberries and Pecans is a fast and easy way to use leftover Thanksgiving turkey.
- In an ungreased skillet, add chopped pecans and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook until pecans are golden brown. Remove from heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine turkey, cranberries and pecans. Stir in mayonnaise.
- Preheat panini maker according to manufacture instructions. Brush the top and bottom of the ciabatta roll with a bit of olive oil. Place the bottom of the roll in the panini maker and top it with 1/4 of the mixture. Top with two slices provolone cheese and top with the top of the roll. Cook in your panini maker according to the instructions until it’s hot, the cheese is melted, and the bread is browned.
This recipe originally used Hidden Valley™ Smoked Bacon Ranch Sandwich Spread, instead of mayonnaise. Due to the limited availability of this product, I have updated the recipe with the use of mayonnaise. If you can find Hidden Valley™ Smoked Bacon Ranch Sandwich Spread, it is an excellent option for this recipe.
- Category: Sandwiches,
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 7 ingredients, leftover turkey sandwich ideas, turkey breast panini, ciabatta turkey sandwich,