My Easy Black Bean Chipotle Dip recipe is a spicy dip that you’ll be able to make in 5 minutes or less. How can you resist that? Mix it up and get out of the kitchen fast so you can have fun with your family and friends!
- 30 ounce can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2–4 teaspoons canned chipotle peppers + 2–4 adobo sauce
- Optional: additional cilantro for garnish and olive oil for drizzling on top
- Blend all ingredients, except chipotle peppers, in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Add 1-2 chipotle peppers, plus 1-2 teaspoons adobo sauce from the can and blend. Taste test the dip and, if necessary, add another 1-2 peppers, plus another 1-2 teaspoons adobo sauce to make it spicier.
- If you wish, drizzle the top of dip with a bit of olive oil prior to serving. Serve with fresh vegetables, such as bell peppers and cucumbers, tortillas chips, crackers, pita bread, etc.
- Category: Appetizer,
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: 5 ingredients, canned black beans, canned chipotle peppers, garlic, party dip, game day recipe, cilantro, cinco de mayo,