Easy Breakfast Roll-Ups are a versatile breakfast idea that’s perfect for taking on-the-go.
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon water or milk
- Salt and pepper
- 1 soft taco size flour tortilla (approximately 7 1/2 – 8″ diameter)
- leaves Optional fillings: baby spinach (avocado, tomatoes, bacon, crumbled sausage, cheese, etc.)
- In a small bowl, beat together egg and water/milk until combined. Lay tortilla out on a plate, top with cheese, if you wish to use.
- Spray a pan with cooking spray that has nearly the same diameter as the tortilla. Heat pan over medium-low heat and pour egg mixture into pan. Gently tilt or swirl pan to ensure that liquid egg covers the entire bottom of the pan. Continue to cook until egg is cooked and no longer liquid. Season with salt and pepper.
- Using a heat-resistant rubber spatula, help slide cooked egg directly on top of tortilla/cheese.Top egg with optional fillings. Roll up tortilla somewhat firmly, but without tearing tortilla or shifting ingredients. Cut roll-up in half and serve.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 3 ingredients, egg, tortilla, spinach, bacon easy breakfast recipe, avocado, cheese,