Our Caprese Tortilla Pizzas recipe is an easy dinner idea inspired by the popular Caprese Salad. With fresh basil, tomatoes, ricotta, mozzarella, and tortillas, you can make these in no time!
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 6–8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 medium tomatoes (thinly sliced)
- leaves Fresh basil
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray. Lay tortillas on baking sheet. Brush top of each tortilla with olive oil. Spread 1/4 cup ricotta on top of each tortilla, leaving about 1/2″ empty on the edge of the tortilla. Divide and sprinkle mozzarella cheese between the two tortillas. Lay tomato slices on top of the cheese on each tortilla.
- Bake in oven 5-8 minutes or until cheese is melted and started to bubble and the edge of the tortilla has browned. Remove from oven and top with basil leaves. Cool slightly and then cut with a pizza cutter and serve.
- Category: Pizza
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 2
Keywords: 5 ingredients, basil, mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, easy recipe,