Coffee lovers, this is for you: Easy No Bake Coffee Cheesecakes Recipe! You’ll be able to make these flavorful, mini dessert cups in less than 30 minutes
- 3/4 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoon butter (melted)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Starbucks VIA Instant Coffee Packet
- 8 ounce tub whipped topping (thawed)
- Optional toppings: whipped cream (chopped chocolate covered espresso beans, chocolate sprinkles, chocolate curls)
- In a small bowl, mix together graham crumbs, sugar and melted butter with a folk until blended together. Divide mixture between small 4 ounce canning jars or other small cups, press down into bottom (you don’t have to pack it solid though).
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. On low, beat in powdered sugar until blended. Beat in vanilla extract. Sprinkle Starbucks VIA on top of mixture and beat in until well blended.
- Using a rubber spatula, carefully fold in entire container of whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture until combined. Spoon evenly into canning jars, directly on top of graham cracker bottom.
- To serve immediately, top with whipped cream or other desired toppings and serve.
- If serving later, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Remove from refrigerator before serving and top with whipped cream or other desired toppings.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chocolate, easy recipe, no bake, 8 ingredients, cream cheese, starbucks via, instant coffee,