This easy pumpkin bread recipe is your classic quick bread — mix up your ingredients, bake, and enjoy this Autumn treat.
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 4 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 16 oz Pacific Foods Organic Pumpkin Puree
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour two 9×5″ loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, stir together sugar and oil. Stir the eggs and pumpkin into the sugar/oil mixture. In another bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients. Stir the dry ingredients, a little at a time, and water into pumpkin mixture. If using nuts, stir them into the batter. Divide the batter between the two loaf pans.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a knife inserted in middle comes out clean. Let cool for about 10 minutes. Remove from pans and cool completely.
- Category: Breads
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 8 ingredients, Pacific Foods Organic Pumpkin Puree, walnuts, autumn recipe, easy recipe,