This Easy Blueberry Crunch Dump Cake recipe is so simple to make! You dump all the ingredients together, then bake, and you have a delicious dessert perfect for everything from a family celebrations to holidays.
- 1 tablespoon butter (melted)
- 11 ounces blueberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple (undrained)
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter (melted – 1 stick of butter)
- Optional: whipped cream or vanilla ice cream for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13×9″ baking dish. In a bowl, combine blueberries with 1 tablespoon melted butter. Sprinkle with sugar and gently coat blueberries with the sugar.
- Pour pineapple into the bottom of the baking dish evenly. Sprinkle blueberries and sugar evenly over pineapple. Sprinkle dry yellow cake mix evenly on top of blueberries. Drizzle melted stick of butter on top of cake mix. Sprinkle pecans on top of cake mix/butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes or until top is browned.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 7 ingredients, dump cake recipe,