Cool off with this Frozen Sweet Tea Vodka Pops recipe! It’s an easy, boozy popsicle for adults that’s great at summer parties or anytime you want a frozen cocktail-on-a-stick.
- 2 1/2 cups sweet tea (store bought or homemade, we used Arizona brand)
- 1/2 cup Sweet Tea Vodka (we used Jeremiah Weed, can use regular vodka)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (optional)
- Pour the sweet tea into a pitcher. If you wish, add lemon juice into pitcher.
- Add the sweet tea vodka and stir until well mixed.
- Pour the sweet tea vodka mixture into the popsicle molds, up to the fill line.
- Place the lids on the molds and freeze overnight.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: popsicles, lemon juice, summer, booze,