This Grape Crostini Appetizer Recipe with Blue Cheese Spread and Honey is easy to make and perfect for autumn parties or Thanksgiving dinner.
- 2 ounces French baguettes (10.5 each)
- Olive Oil
- 8 ounces Mascarpone cheese
- 4 ounces blue cheese crumbles
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Red Grapes (approximately 40 grapes)
- Lightly grease a baking sheet. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Slice each baguette into approximately 20 slices. Lay slices on baking sheet and brush tops with olive oil. Bake for about 5 minutes or until lightly browned and toasted.
- While bread is toasting, create your blue cheese spread. Place mascarpone and blue cheese crumbles in a bowl and blend them together with a hand mixer on medium. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
- Cut grapes in quarters, lengthwise. Set aside grapes.
- When the bread is toasted, remove from oven and allow to cool slightly. Spread top of each bread with the blue cheese spread (about 1/2 – 1 tablespoon, depending on the size of bread). Place bread slices back into the oven to allow cheese to melt, about 3 minutes.
- Remove slices from oven and allow to cool slightly. Top with about 6 grape pieces. Drizzle with honey. Place on a plate or serving tray and serve immediately.
–If your bread slices are wider than mine, you may want to use more than 6 grape slices. Use your best judgment. If using more than 6 per slice, or more than 40 baguette slices, you will want to cut more than 40 grapes.
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: thanksgiving, fall recipe, red grapes, mascarpone cheese, baguette, blue cheese crumbles, fruit, 6 ingredients,