This Easy Chimichurri Sauce recipe is a delicious, flavorful sauce that comes from Argentina. It’s very easy to make and excellent with grilled meats – especially grilled steaks and chicken
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cups packed flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup packed cilantro leaves
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- In a food processor, add minced garlic, parsley, cilantro, olive oil, and vinegar. Pulse until parsley and cilantro are finely chopped. Add salt, cayenne, oregano, and red pepper flakes and plus until well combined.
- Serve with grilled steaks or your favorite meat. If serving with steaks, we recommend slicing your steak into strips at 45-degree angle. Place strips on plate and drizzle with chimichurri sauce.
–If you don’t care for cilantro, you can substitute it for additional parsley.
–If you wish your chimichurri to be thinner, add more olive oil.
- Category: Sauces
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 8 ingredients,