This easy Hot Broccoli Dip recipe is simple to make and only has a few ingredients. The red and green colors make it a festive dip to serve at holiday parties.
- 1 package frozen cut broccoli; thawed & drained (12 – 16 ounce package)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper (finely diced)
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese (divided)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch pie plate. Chop broccoli, so pieces are small (can be done in food processor).
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, broccoli, Parmesan cheese, red bell pepper, hot sauce, and 1/2 cup mozzarella. Spread mixture into pie plate.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until heated through. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella. Return to the oven to bake for about 5 more minutes or until melted. Serve with crackers.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 7 ingredients, hot dip, holiday party food, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, hot sauce, mayo, red bell pepper,