This post shows you how to make homemade peanut butter, which only takes about 5 minutes to make a delicious batch. It’s so easy and good that you’re going to wonder why you haven’t made it yet.
- 16 ounces peanuts (your favorite variety – I used salted party peanuts)
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Salt (optional)
- Place peanuts in food processor fitted with the metal chopping blade. Turn processor on high and chop/grind peanuts until smooth (usually no more than 5 minutes). You may find it necessary to scrape down inside of the processor bowl halfway through.
- When your peanut butter is as smooth as you would like, add in the honey. Season with salt, if necessary.
- Place the peanut butter in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 months.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 months.
–If you wish to have chunky peanut butter, chop 1/3 – 1/2 cup peanuts and stir in at the end.
- Category: Sauces
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 2 ingredients,