- 1 head of garlic
- 1–2 teaspoons olive oil (varies)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cut off the top quarter of the garlic head.
- Set garlic head, cut side up, on top of a piece of foil that is large enough to wrap around the entire garlic head.
- Drizzle the top (cut area) with olive oil.
- Wrap foil up and around the garlic head, take care to keep garlic head upright.
- Place garlic bundle on oven rack. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until garlic cloves are very tender and soft.
- Carefully unwrap garlic head. Squeeze out roasted garlic or use a small knife tip or fork to “pop” out the cloves. Use as desired.