I created Individual Dessert Pizzas, which are an easy DIY entertaining idea, using Hershey’s™ Spreads
- 30 ounces sugar cookie dough
- Hershey’s™ Spreads (your choice of flavors)
- in Optional Toppings: Hershey’s® Mini Kisses (sold the baking aisle, Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips, Heath Bits ‘O Brickle English Toffee Bits, coconut flakes, chopped nuts, granola, pomegranate seeds, sliced strawberries, blueberries, sliced bananas, crushed candy canes, etc.)
- Before your party, prepare sugar cookie “crust”: take 1/4 cup of cookie dough, roll into round ball, place on baking sheet. Repeat 1-2 more times, depending on space on baking sheet (dough will likely flatten to 5 1/2 – 6″ diameter, so be sure there is enough room). Bake according to directions on sugar cookie package or recipe — while additional bake time may be needed due to the large cookie size, it is best to undercook the “crusts” just a bit, so they won’t crumble when cutting into wedges. Allow to cool completely.
- Spread Hershey’s™ Spreads on sugar cookie “crust”. Top with desired toppings. Cut into wedges with a pizza cutter, if you wish.
–For a complete no-bake experience, you can purchase premade sugar cookies at your bakery, however, they will be much smaller and less “personal pizza” size.
–Sugar cookie “crusts” can be made 1-2 days in advance.
Keywords: 3 ingredients, sugar cookie dough, hershey's , cookies, easy dessert, chocolate,