These adorable mini cherry pies are made in a mini muffin tin and are so easy to make!
- 1 ounce can cherry pie filling (21, although you will probably have leftovers)
- 1 oz package pre-made refrigerated pie crust (2 pack, approx 14.1)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- Pompeian Grapeseed Oil Spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray. Unroll pie crust and cut out circles using a regular size canning jar lid/band (or approx 3″ round cookie or biscuit cutter). Press 1 pie crust round into the bottom and sides of each muffin tin. Fill each dough-lined muffin tin with a small spoonful of cherry pie filling (about 2 cherries and a bit of filling).
- In a small bowl, combine flour and brown sugar. Spray top of mixture with grapeseed oil spray until moistened. Stir to combine and repeat until mixture is lightly moistened with oil and clumps are starting to form. Sprinkle mixture evenly on top of the pie filling in the muffin tin.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until crust is brown and streusel is beginning to brown.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 5 ingredients, cherry filling, muffin tin recipes,