This Easy One-Pan Beef Stroganoff recipe is your answer when you want to feed your family a delicious homemade dinner, but need to get out of the kitchen fast!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion (diced)
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 32 ounces beef broth (4 cups)
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup water
- 8 ounces baby bella mushrooms (sliced)
- 12 ounces wide egg noodles
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- In a very large skillet or Dutch oven, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onions and garlic and cook for about 1 minute. Add ground beef and cook until meat is browned and fully cooked.
- Sprinkle meat evenly with flour, and stir to combine. Add broth, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and water to the meat mixture. Stir to combine. Bring mixture to a boil. Add mushrooms and pasta. Stir gently to ensure all pasta has come into contact with the liquid. While stirring occasionally, allow mixture to simmer until noodles are fully cooked and most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from heat. Stir in sour cream. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Serve.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: easy one pot recipe, ground beef, mushrooms, easy dinner, one pot, beef, comfort food,