- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless (skinless chicken breast halves)
- 4 teaspoons Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with Parmesan cheese in a bowl. Arrange chicken on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle each chicken with 1 teaspoon of the bread crumbs.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.