This Pesto Tortilla Pinwheels recipe is an easy party food that can be put together in no time! Perfect for any fun event – including holiday parties, baby showers, and more!
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup pesto
- 2/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 large flour tortillas (12″)
- 1 pound thinly sliced turkey or ham deli meat
- In a bowl, beat together the cream cheese, pesto, and Parmesan cheese until smooth. Spread 1/3 of the mixture on top of one of the tortillas. Top cream cheese/pesto mixture with turkey or ham. Roll up tortilla tightly and wrap with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and unwrap. Slice into rounds and display on serving plate or tray.
–Smaller tortillas may be used, adjust the amount of cream cheese/pesto mixture.
–If time is an issue, you can skip the refrigeration before slicing or refrigerate for less time. However, for best results, refrigeration is recommended.
- Category: Appetizers
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 5 ingredients, healthy pinwheel recipe, vegetarian, pinwheel sandwich recipe,