Here’s a barbecue sauce recipe you’ve got to try! This unique Peach Tea BBQ Sauce begins with peach herbal tea. A fun change of pace for your summer grilling and cookouts
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 20 Bigelow Perfect Peach Herb Tea Bags
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan. Turn off heat and add tea bags to the water, making sure all of them are in the water. Allow to steep for 10 minutes. Remove the tea bags and squeeze them gently for any tea left in the bags.
- Add brown sugar to the hot tea concentrate and stir until dissolved. Add remaining ingredients to tea concentrate and still until combined. Heat mixture on low-medium, stirring frequently. Continue heating until sauce has reach desired thickness. Remove from heat and either use immediately, or allow to cool and store in refrigerator.
- Category: Sauces
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 7 ingredients, bigelow tea,