My Peanut Butter & Jelly Popcorn recipe is a fun snack for your next family movie night — especially for kids that love PB&J sandwiches!
- 12 cups popped popcorn (approx 1/2 cup of popcorn kernels)
- 2/3 cup peanut butter (creamy or chunky)
- 2/3 cup jelly (grape, strawberry, etc)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 200 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spray parchment paper with cooking spray. Spread out popcorn on baking sheet, you’ll want it pretty much in one layer, but it’s ok if it overlaps a bit. If necessary, use a second 2nd baking sheet.
- In a small saucepan, combine peanut butter, jelly and salt over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture begins to boil. Remove from heat.
- Drizzle some of mixture over popcorn and with a spoon or spatula, gently combine popcorn with mixture. Continue to drizzle mixture over popcorn and combine them until all of the mixture has been used and pretty much all popcorn has coating. Spread mixture out again so it’s in one layer as much as possible.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the oven, stirring popcorn every 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container.
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 4 ingredients, popcorn and peanut butter, baked peanut butter popcorn, popcorn recipes,