- cups Approx 6 of Snack’rs mini twist pretzels
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter (melted)
- 2 packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- Optional: Snack’rs chopped peanuts and/or chopped pretzels
- Preheat oven to 325 degree F. Grease a 13×9″ baking dish with cooking spray.
- In food processor, finely crush pretzels so that you have 2 1/2 cups of fine pretzels crumbs. Pulse in sugar. With processor running, slowly add melted butter. Mixture should resemble just barely moist sand. When you squeeze a handful of it, it should keep it’s shape for the most part. Press into prepared baking dish. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool complete.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, beat together cream cheese, peanut butter, and vanilla extract until well blended. Sprinkle in flour and sugar and beat until creamy. One by one, slowly add the eggs, beating between the addition of each egg. Pour and spread mixture over cooled crust. Bake at 325 degrees for approximately 35 minutes or until a knife inserted in middle comes out clean. When done, remove from oven and allow to cool.
- In a small bowl, place 2/3 cup chocolate chips and 3 tablespoons butter.Melt on low or medium in your microwave at 10-20 second intervals (actual time depends on your microwave). Stir well in between each interval. Spread melted chocolate/peanut butter mixture on the cooled cheesecake. Sprinkle with chopped nut and/or pretzels, if you prefer.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American