- 2 flour tortillas (I used 10″, burrito sized)
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter (use more or less, as desired)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 tablespoons grape jelly (use more or less, as desired)
- Spread peanut butter on one side of one of the tortillas, keeping peanut butter away from edge a bit.
- Over medium heat, melt butter in a large frying pan.
- Place the tortilla that you have peanut butter on into the frying pan, peanut butter side facing upwards. Top the peanut butter with the other flour tortilla.
- Cook in pan until the first side is golden brown (approx 3 minutes). Flip tortillas to cook the other side until golden brown. When finished, remove from pan and place on a large dinner plate. Using a pizza cutter or knife, cut quesadilla into wedges.
- Place grape jelly in a small saucepan. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly until jelly is smooth and no lumps remain. Remove from heat and pour into a small serving cup.
- Dip quesadilla wedges into grape dipping sauce and enjoy.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 4 ingredients,