This Peppermint & Whipped Vodka Hot Chocolate recipe is a festive holiday cocktail made with whipped vodka, crushed peppermint, and homemade hot chocolate.
- 4 cups whole milk (divided)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup crushed peppermint candies or candy canes
- 1 cup Pinnacle® Whipped Vodka
- Optional garnishes: whipped cream (crushed peppermint, sprinkles or colored sugar, chocolate curls)
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together 1 cup of milk, sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Whisk in remaining milk until fully combined. Heat mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved. Stir in crushed peppermint, and continue stirring constantly, until candies have dissolved and mixture is very hot, but not boiling.
- Remove from heat. Stir in Pinnacle® Whipped Vodka. Pour or ladle into mugs, garnish with whipped cream and additional crushed peppermint, if desired.
- Serves 3-4
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cocktail, 5 ingredients, christmas, chocolate, pinnacle vodka, christmas cocktail, whipped cream,