Looking for Christmas cocktails? This Peppermint White Russian cocktail recipe is a festive option for adults – whether it’s a cozy night for two, to enjoy while decorating the Christmas tree, or to serve at your holiday party.
- 1/8 cup vanilla frosting
- 1/4 cup peppermint candy bits
- 1/2 cup Kahlúa coffee liqueur (4 oz)
- 1/4 cup Peppermint flavored vodka (2 oz)
- 1/2 cup half and half cream (4 oz)
- 6–8 Ice cubes
- Apply a thin layer of vanilla frosting around the rims of both glasses.
- Add the peppermint bits to a shallow bowl. Dip the rims of each glass into the candy, covering the frosting entirely. Chill for 10 minutes.
- In a cocktail shaker, add the Kahlúa, vodka and half-and-half cream. Shake, shake, shake!
- Pour into the peppermint-rimmed serving glasses (filled with ice) and ENJOY!!
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: kahlua, christmas cocktail, candy cane, coffee liqueur,