With a few fresh ingredients, you can mix up this Pineapple Mango Fruit Salsa Recipe in no time! Use as a topping for fish tacos, shrimp fajitas, or chicken. Or, grab some tortilla chips to turn it into a snack for your next party.
- 2 cups pineapple (diced)
- 1 mango, large size (cored, peeled, and diced)
- 1/2 – 1 jalapeno (seeded & de-veined finely chopped (adjust amount according to taste))
- 1/4 cup red onion (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup cilantro (chopped)
- 1 lime
- salt (to sesaon)
- In a bowl, combine pineapple, mango, jalapeno, onion, and cilantro. Drizzle with the juice of the lime and add a pinch of salt. Stir to combine. Taste and season with additional salt, if desired.
–Feel free to adjust ingredients to your own liking. For example, if you aren’t a fan of cilantro, feel free to omit or use less.
–If you prefer a spicier salsa, use more jalapeno or don’t discard all of the seeds.
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: jalapeno, lime, easy recipe,