Raspberry Tea Floats are a fruity twist on the popular Root Beer Float, but we’ve skipped the traditional soda and replaced it with a sparkling raspberry herbal tea. Great for anyone who loves raspberry or for non-soda drinking families.
- 1 cup boiling water
- 6 Bigelow Red Raspberry Herb Tea Bags
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 3 cups seltzer water (or other sparkling water)
- Frozen blueberries and raspberries
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Pour boiling water over tea bags. Steep for 10 minutes. Remove tea bags. Add sugar and stir until dissolved. Refrigerate until chilled.
- When ready to serve floats, add seltzer water to tea concentrate. Fill glass 1/2-3/4 full with sparkling raspberry tea first, then berries, and finally with vanilla ice cream.
- Serve immediately with spoon and straw.
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 6 ingredients, bigelow tea, ice cream float,