Looking for a healthy dip recipe? This Roasted Red Bell Pepper Bean Dip Recipe is easy, delicious, and full of protein and fiber!
- 3 15- ounce cans Great Northern Beans (white beans, rinsed, drained thoroughly)
- 1 12- ounce jar roasted red bell peppers (drained)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 2 ounces feta cheese (optional for topping, crumbled)
- Place beans, red peppers, lemon juice, and olive oil in food processor. Puree until smooth. Add oregano, garlic and red pepper flakes and process until fully incorporated with bean mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste. May be served immediately, but for best results, refrigerate for 6 hours. To serve, place into a serving bowl and sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese, if you wish.
- Category: Appetizers
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: 7 ingredients, cinco de mayo,