- 12 oz chocolate chips
- 2 cups cereal (such as Cheerios)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- In a large glass bowl, microwave chocolate on medium for 25 seconds. Stir and return to microwave for an additional 25 seconds and then remove and stir again. Continue the process until the chocolate is melted.
- Stir in the cereal and peanuts, until well coated by chocolate. Fold in marshmallows, make sure they are also well coated.
- Spoon mixture by heaping tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet. Place in refrigerator and allow to chill until chocolate is firm.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 4 ingredients,