This quick-fix Shrimp Scampi Dip is everything you love in Shrimp Scampi, but mixed up in a hot, cheesy dip. Perfect for holiday dinners, parties, and get-togethers.
- 2 ounces packages cream cheese (8 each, softened)
- 1 ounces package Campbell’s Skillet Sauces – Scamp with White Wine and Garlic variety (9)
- 1 pound salad shrimp (cooked, peeled, deviened and defrosted)
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions (green tops and whites)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Panko breadcrumbs
- Grease a 2 qt or 8″x10″ baking dish with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place cream cheese in a bowl and beat with a hand mixer on low-to-medium until smooth. Beat in Campbell’s Skillet Sauces and mix until combine well with cream cream cheese.
- Roughly chop salad shrimp. Add shrimp, green onions, and cheeses to scampi/cream cheese mixture and mix in with hand mixer on low.
- Spoon into prepare baking dish. Top with panko breadcrumbs. Bake in oven for 20-30 minutes or until hot, bubbly and lightly browned.
–To brown the top of the panko more, spray lightly with cooking spray before baking.
–Any size of cooked shrimp can be used, if you don’t wish to use salad-size shrimp. Larger shrimp will need more cutting.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 7 ingredients, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, party food, game day recipe, hot dip, cream cheese, campbell's skillet sauces,