This Ruby Red Grapefruit & Jalapeno Cocktail recipe is an absolute must for adults who are fans of citrus and spicy flavors! You’ll mix up two different flavors of vodka, fresh squeezed ruby red grapefruit juice, and a bit of simple syrup to enjoy this drink bursting with flavor.
- 1 ounce Deep Eddy Ruby Red Vodka
- 1 ounce Svedka Grapefruit & Jalapeño Vodka
- 3 ounces Freshly Squeezed Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- Crushed Ice
- In a cocktail shaker add Deep Eddy Ruby Red Vodka, Svedka Grapefruit & Jalapeño Vodka, freshly squeezed ruby red grapefruit juice, simple syrup and top with ice cubes.
- Shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a standard whiskey glass filled with crushed ice.
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vodka, booze, fruit, simple syrup,