If you crave bold flavors in foods, my Spicy Southwestern Turkey Panini recipe is for you!
- 1 medium Avocado (peeled and seeded)
- ½ tablespoon Cilantro leaves (finely chopped)
- ½ teaspoon Lime juice
- Salt (to taste)
- Boar’s Head Brand Fiery Chipotle Gourmaise™
- 4 slices large Sourdough bread
- 8 slices Boar’s Head Brand 3 Pepper Colby Jack® Cheese
- 8 slices Boar’s Head Brand Blackened Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 4 slices Tomato
- In a small bowl, mash avocado with cilantro and lime juice. Season to taste with salt.
- Preheat Panini maker according to manufacturer instructions. Spread thin layer of Chipotle Gourmaise on one side of each slice of bread. Place one slice of bread, Chipotle Gourmaise side facing down, on hot Panini grill.
- Top bread with remaining ingredients in order: 2 slices 3 Pepper Colby Jack Cheese, 2 slices Blackened Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, half of mashed avocado spread, 2 tomato slices, 2 more slices Blackened Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, and finally 2 more slices of 3 Pepper Colby Jack Cheese. Top sandwich with another slice of bread with Chipotle Gourmaise side facing up.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients for second sandwich.
- Close Panini maker and cook until hot, cheese is melted, and bread is toasty.
- Remove from Panini maker and serve.
- Category: Sandwiches
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2
Keywords: 8 ingredients, avocado, 3 pepper colby jack cheese, sourdough bread, boar's head, lime juice, panini maker,