- 2 small onions (sliced)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 in can Chipotle peppers adobo sauce (7 oz, roughly chopped)
- 2 bottles of your favorite beer
- 2 cans Coca-Cola (not diet)
- 4–5 lbs Cattleman’s Finest Sirloin Tip (or your favorite beef cut – cut into smaller steak sized pieces)
- Corn tortillas
- Optional toppings: shredded cheese (salsa, guacamole, sour cream, shredded lettuce, cilantro, etc.)
- Combine first 5 ingredients in order in a large glass bowl. Carefully add beef to marinade mixture, making sure all pieces are covered by the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for about 8 hours, with flipping and moving the pieces in the marinade about 4 hours through.
- Grill on medium heat to preferred doneness. We grilled ours to medium-well, about 6-7 minutes each side (an internal temperature of about 155 to 165 degrees F). This will vary for each person as it depends on how thick your steaks are.
- Remove from the grill and allow pieces to rest, covered, for about 10 minutes. Slice thinly across the grain. Serve in warmed tortillas with your choice of toppings.