Strawberry Ricotta Bites — an easy snack or appetizer that you can make in less than 30 minutes.
- 8 ounces fresh strawberries (hulled and chopped)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 22 ounce Triscuit crackers (from a 9 box)
- 1 cup ricotta
- Field greens
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped almonds
- In a bowl, mix together strawberries, vinegar, and sugar and set aside for about 20-30 minutes (no longer).
- Lay Triscuit crackers on a serving tray or platter.
- Spread approximately 1/2 tablespoon of ricotta on top of each Triscuit.
- Lay 2-3 small pieces of field greens on top of the ricotta.
- Drain strawberries. Top field greens with 1/2 tablespoon of diced strawberries.
- Top strawberries with a sprinkle of almonds. Serve immediately.
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cheese, almonds, 7 ingredients, balsamic vinegar, crackers, easy recipe,,