This Summer Fruit Salad with Cinnamon-Honey Syrup, with fresh watermelon and berries, is the perfect treat for the hot summer days.
- 2 pounds watermelon (cut into bite-size cubes)
- 6 ounces blueberries
- 6 ounces raspberries
- Zest from 1/2 of a lemon
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- leaves Optional: Mint for garnish
- In a bowl, combine fruits.
- In a small saucepan on low heat, blend together honey and cinnamon. Remove from heat. Drizzle over fruit in the bowl and gently turn the fruit over in the bowl to ensure that all the fruit is coated with the syrup. If fruit is still hot or very warm, allow it to continue to cool. Toss with lemon zest. Garnish, if you wish, and serve.
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: summer recipe, 6 ingredients, watermelon, blueberries, raspberries, lemon,