Need an easy summer party food? These Watermelon Havarti Bites are quick to make and sure to be devoured by everyone.
- Seedless Watermelon
- Kraft Havarti Natural Cheese Slices (approx 1 slice per 5 watermelon bites)
- Mint leaves or small lettuce pieces
- Course sea salt
- Cut watermelon into bite size cubes. Lightly sprinkle watermelon cubes with salt.
- Cut cheese slices into strips that are approximately the width of your watermelon cubes. Fold 1 strip of cheese on top of 1 watermelon cube.
- Place mint leaf or small lettuce piece on top of cheese. Skewer with toothpick. Set on plate or serving tray and serve.
–One package of 10 slices of Kraft Havarti Cheese Slices will be enough cheese for 50 bite size cubes of watermelon. Adjust the recipe to suit the amount you need.
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 4 ingredients, easy summer appetizer,