I created this Sweet Korean BBQ Pizza using Campbell’s Slow Cooker Sauce
- 2 1/2 lbs beef roast (cut into large chunks)
- 1 pouch Campbell’s Slow Cooker Sauces – Sweet Korean BBQ variety
- 2 lbs prepared pizza dough (divided)
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese (more if you like your pizzas with extra cheese, shredded)
- 1/2 red onion (thinly sliced)
- leaves Cilantro (optional)
- Prepare roast according to instructions on the back of the Campbell’s Slow Cooker Sauce.
- When beef is cooked and shredded, preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Press out 1 lb of pizza dough onto a greased 12″ diameter pizza pan.
- Top pizza dough with half of the shredded beef, leaving a small amount of dough all around the outside edges uncovered. If your beef is very saucy, make sure beef is fairly well drained before topping dough.
- Top beef with half of the shredded cheese and some sliced onion. If you are making 2 pizzas and have 2 pizza pans, repeat pizza assembling instructions for 2nd pizza. Bake in oven for about 10 minutes or until pizza dough and cheese is lightly browned.
- Remove from oven. Allow to cool slightly and top with cilantro leaves, if desired. If you are making 2 pizzas and have only 1 pizza pan, carefully slide pizza onto a cutting board and repeat pizza assembling steps for your 2nd pizza.
- Slice pizzas into wedges and serve.
- Category: Pizza
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 5 ingredients, mozzarella cheese, pizza dough, beef roast, easy recipe, campbell’s slow cooker sauce, slow cooker,