This 3-Ingredient Creole Seasoned Crackers recipe is an easy snack recipe and perfect for game day, parties, movie night, or a Mardi Gras celebration. Make an extra batch because these are going to go fast!
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 bag of soup & oyster crackers (9 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon Tony Chachere’s Creole Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine together the oil and the Tony Chachere’s Creole Seasoning until blended. Add the oyster crackers to the seasoned oil mixture and gently combine them with the mixture until the crackers are well coated.
- Pour the coated crackers onto a baking sheet. Spread crackers out so that they are in one layer.
- Bake the crackers for approximately 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before enjoying. Store in an airtight container.
–Canola oil or melted butter can be substituted for vegetable oil
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: crackers, mardi gras, creole, game day, easy,